13 Feb 2011

Alexander, 25, Manager: from lullaby to hard rock

A: I still remember my childhood WOW brands, like LEGO!
A: It was so desirable among kids that you immediately became a star in the yard.
A: I liked the fact that you could create your own worlds and let your imagination come through.
A: It also felt good to touch...



No cynicism about children's dreams...

A: And let me give you one which is not expensive and posh, but still a WOW: IKEA.
A: It accessible, simple and stylish. It has its special reserved, rational and laconic style.
A: It's universally applicable to any interior design. It's value for money.



That's my man! IKEA rules! And it's rationally explainable as well.

A: HARLEY DAVIDSON!
A: Associations with old and respected brand.
A: It's rock, it's freedom of decisions, thoughts.
A: It's careless life and enjoyment of now.










Jeez, man. This sounds like that 40 y.o. top manager who thinks he's too old for Bugatti.

No comments:

Post a Comment